Vaping Compact Battery | All the power you need in an elegant and discreet design. The new Compact Battery gives you everything you need to maximize your vaping experience.
- Compact, ergonomic, and discreet – it fits right in your pocket!
- Easy squeeze activation, so you don’t have to keep button hunting.
- Battery charge indicator.
- Fast USB charging with a micro USB cable included.
- Durable soft touch coating.
- On/off switch for safe transport.
- 510 thread.
Pairs perfectly with our 3ML Pre-filled Tanks (Tanks sold separately).
These batteries are used primarily in small devices that don’t require a lot of energy, like kitchen timers. The batteries will last a long time, while still accomplishing their purpose. These compact batteries also power portion control scales and thermometers.
What are vaping devices?
Vaping devices are battery-operated devices that people use to inhale an aerosol, which typically contains nicotine (though not always), flavorings, and other chemicals. They can resemble traditional tobacco cigarettes (cig-a-likes), cigars, or pipes, or even everyday items like pens or USB memory sticks. Other devices, such as those with fillable tanks, may look different. Regardless of their design and appearance, these devices generally operate in a similar manner and are made of similar components. More than 460 different e-cigarette brands are currently on the market.
How do vaping devices work?
Most e-cigarettes consist of four different components, including:
- a cartridge or reservoir or pod, which holds a liquid solution (e-liquid or e-juice) containing varying amounts of nicotine, flavorings, and other chemicals
- a heating element (atomizer)
- a power source (usually a battery)
- a mouthpiece that the person uses to inhale
In many e-cigarettes, puffing activates the battery-powered heating device, which vaporizes the liquid in the cartridge. The person then inhales the resulting aerosol or vapor (called vaping).